August Leadership joins Paradigm for Parity® Movement to Address Gender Parity in Corporate Leadership Positions
NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Today August Leadership, a global executive search firm, in partnership with the Paradigm for Parity® coalition, announced its commitment to achieving gender parity throughout its corporate leadership structure by 2030.
“We are proud to partner with the Paradigm for Parity® movement and work towards fully addressing the gender imbalance prevalent in corporate leadership positions,” said Kimberly Bishop, Managing Partner & Chairman of Advisory Board.
Asad Haider, Founder & CEO said, “We are committed to catalyzing change through implementing the 5-Point Paradigm for Parity® Action Plan, which lays out proactive steps for companies to take in order to curb workplace inequality. We look forward to working with the coalition and the other companies that have joined the movement to accelerate the pace of achieving gender parity.”
August Leadership has committed to:
- Eliminating or minimizing unconscious bias in the workplace;
- Significantly increase the number of women in senior operating roles, with the near-term goal of at least 30% representation in all leadership groups;
- Measuring targets and maintaining accountability by providing regular progress reports.
- Basing career progress on business results and performance, rather than physical presence in the office; and
- Providing sponsors, not just mentors, to women well positioned for long term success.
Click here to learn more about the Paradigm for Parity® coalition and become a part of the movement.
About August Leadership
August Leadership was born from a belief that executive search could be better and is united by the mission to think differently about search.
August Leadership is a global executive search firm headquartered in New York City with offices worldwide. www.augustleadership.com
For further information, please contact: [email protected]
Contact name: Sana Mujtaba
Company: August Leadership
Phone number: 917 472 7837 ext 0