August Leadership is a global executive search and leadership advisory firm headquartered in New York City. With a presence spanning across 5 continents, we help Fortune 500 clients solve their leadership challenges. Our team collaborates closely with industry experts to connect talent with clients through our global services platform across various industries. Our agile, fast and insight-driven approach towards executive search sets us apart from our key competitors.
At August Leadership, our values are embedded in our culture, and we foster an environment where we celebrate each other’s wins and lift each other up. We believe in helping our team reach its true potential with learning and development opportunities and a clear path to grow professionally. As a firm, we take pride in our diversity, equity and inclusion practices in the way we do business and within our own firm. Our global team consists of people from all backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures and we strive to create a culture where all voices are heard and respected. August Leadership is also one of the first executive search firms to join the Paradigm for Parity, a coalition of business leaders committed to gender parity in senior leadership positions.
To learn more visit augustleadership.com
We’re looking for a Marketing Associate to join our expanding global marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a creative and analytical mind, strong collaboration skills, as well as a healthy capacity for managing multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced professional environment. The Marketing Associate will be expected to support global marketing initiatives, campaigns and deliverables on a regular basis, and research market trends and industry data to help us stay on the cutting edge. The ideal candidate will be a collaboration champion and will build strong relationships and work closely across multiple teams such as design, consultants, and HR.
Join a team that’s making a global impact.
This role will be based on-site in our Flagship Karachi office.
• Identify content marketing opportunities to grow the AL brand on digital platforms.
• Support in preparing 360° marketing campaigns to promote the AL platform and its practices driving business growth
Enterprise Engagement and Employer Branding
• Introduce, lead and manage employer branding initiatives to attract, and retain top talent across August Leadership’s global operations, including Turkey, Mexico and Pakistan.
• Create content to build and grow the employer brand on designated social media platforms.
• Lead and support HR in planning and executing digital and in-person internal and external events including career fairs.
• Leverage our event management platform to promote, market, and organize events.
• Organize, regularly update, and manage marketing collaterals.
• Write, proofread and edit content for press releases, articles, brochures, newsletters and social media.
• Create and manage a performance dashboard on social media using data analytics
• Extract, analyze, and generate reports using Google Analytics.
• Implement best SEO practices for writing articles for the website to improve rankings and quality score.
• Update and maintain social media calendar and content posting schedules across all channels (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Website).
• Day-to-day maintenance, recording and management of all marketing activities including website maintenance, social media, emails, press releases, etc.
• Assist end to end in planning marketing events & conferences including virtual and in-person events.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• 1- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a multinational organization
• Experience using different platforms (MailChimp, Canva, WordPress/other website editing, LinkedIn and social media tools, etc)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Google Analytics – desirable but not essential
• Passionate about marketing & creative work
• Articulate, personable and have great facilitation and presentation skills
• Must be a curious mind with a problem-solving approach and attention to detail
• Experienced with search engines, web analytics, and business research tools
• Excels administratively and is proficient in Microsoft Office, tracking and monitoring budgets, promotions, and marketing deliverables
• Outstanding team player with the ability to work with and influence people
• Does not shy away from a challenge
• Flexible and easily adapts to change