- EFFECTIVE DATE
August Leadership LLC is committed to communicating how your personal data is to be handled by the company. This policy sets out (i) types of data that the Company collects about you (ii) explains how and why we collect and use your personal data, (iii) for how long such data is being retained by the Company (iv) when, why and who will we share the personal data with (v) the legal basis for using your personal data and the different rights and choices that in terms of handling of your personal data.
As we primarily provide executive search services to our clients, the Company’s key focus is to collect information either directly from you or through publicly available resources, of potential candidates against the various opportunities that are being handled by the Company. The Company’s website does not automatically collect information. The information collected may contain sensitive data, such as your resume, educational information, work experience and the Company will seek your explicit consent before processing your data. We use this data to communicate with you and the client and develop any market intel, that may be required from time to time. The data is kept in our records for a period of 3 years.
- TRANSFER OF DATA
The Company is head quartered in NY, US with offices around the world. The personal data is primarily processed in US. However, as the Company has global offices, the data may be transferred to countries that may not have the same level of protection. In such a case, the Company ensures that adequate data protection standards and security measures are in place to protect transfer of personal data.
- RIGHTS OF A DATA SUBJECT
Based on the applicable laws of your country, a data subject has number of rights with respect to their data:
- The right to be informed. The data subject has the right to be informed about how their data is being processed and the rationale for its processing.
- The right of access. The data subject has the right to obtain access to the information.
- The right to rectification. The data subject has the right to rectify any information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure. The data subject has the right to request for deletion and/or removal of information
- The right to restrict processing. The data subject has the right to restrict the use of the information that is currently being stored by the Company.
- The right to data portability. The data subject has the right to re-use the information with another provider.
- The right to object processing. The data subject has the right to object certain type of processing of information.
- The right to withdraw consent. The data subject has the right to withdraw their consent.
7. REPORTING VIOLATIONS.
The Company will use reasonable efforts in responding to your query. Please include the contact information of how you wish to be contacted and all relevant information that may be required in assessing the suspected breach of policy.